Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trade Friday:
• Apple (NASDAQ:) stock lost 0.52% by 8:09 AM ET (13:09 GMT) as after the company’s warning of weak sales in the Asian giant, according to Reuters. Separately, the company was reported to be preparing to , according to The Wall Street Journal.
• Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:) stock edged forward 0.32% after the company .
• Starbucks (NASDAQ:) stock lost 2.63% as Goldman Sachs (NYSE:) warned it could follow Apple in a warning about its business in China. The broker downgraded its recommendation to neutral from buy, according to CNBC.
• Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ:) stock tumbled 7.50% after the company said it would transfer the rights to its Destiny franchise to Bungie.
• Netflix (NASDAQ:) stock rose 2.06% as UBS predicted that its subscriber base would grow and upgraded its recommendation to buy from neutral, according to CNBC.
• Anheuser Busch Inbev (NYSE:) U.S.-listed stock jumped 3.07% on a Bloomberg report that the company is considering .
• Ford Motor (NYSE:) stock dropped 0.58% after the German Economy Ministry said it was .
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.