Optiv Safety, a Prime 100 MSSP, mentioned it has modernized the way it delivers cybersecurity options and the way organizations can eat its services.
The cybersecurity options integrator, which gives quite a lot of companies together with software safety, incident response, identification entry administration and compliance, has rolled out new companies and enterprise models framed on reinvented consumption and outcome-based consulting companies and options. The concept is to simplify what Optiv contends has turn into an unnecessarily complicated and inefficiently constructed cybersecurity world.
Right here’s what’s new…
World Providers and Operations Group. A redesigned companies method centered on client-focused outcomes and is delivering international capabilities. New companies embody enterprise strains for Advisory, Integration & Innovation, and CyberOperations.
Cyber-as-a-Service (CaaS) Platform. Permits Optiv to ship complicated and built-in options with an modern built-in know-how stack targeted on consumer outcomes. CaaS choices will be consumed alone, or mixed with Optiv’s advisory, integration or managed companies to harden safety fundamentals throughout:
- Threat administration and compliance, together with resilience and assurance.
- Cyber digital transformation, together with cloud, orchestration, automation and massive knowledge.
- Risk administration, together with safety, detection and response.
- Id and knowledge administration.
World Providers Demand (GSD) Group. A coordinated companion and teaming supply mannequin. The brand new engagement mannequin provides purchasers entry to Optiv’s 1,300 cybersecurity supply practitioners who additionally function international coordinating companions for the MSSP’s purchasers.
Optiv Explains Expanded Choices
Cybersecurity hasn’t developed from the identical motion and response components, mentioned Chad Holmes, Optiv chief companies and operations officer. The world has modified however the method to cybersecurity has not, he mentioned.
“Industries are being utterly reinvented – by digital transformation, cloud and knowledge fashions, synthetic intelligence, globalization and far more – whereas cybersecurity gaps develop as signs of a historic method to a brand new and completely different enterprise mannequin,” Holmes mentioned. “Our new cyber-as-a-service consumption mannequin, which we’re launching primarily based on consumer suggestions and to satisfy rising market demand, strongly enhances our conventional companies mannequin. It allows purchasers to have a alternative of their cybersecurity consumption mannequin, and thereby rework their organizational cybersecurity method, whereas benefiting from the identical cloud economics which were used to remodel total industries.”
Cloud Risk Monitoring, Compliance as a Service
In a follow-up transfer, Optiv additionally introduced Cloud Risk Monitoring and Compliance as-a-Service, the latest choices within the CaaS portfolio. The choices will be consumed alone or mixed with Optiv’s advisory or integration companies, and supply purchasers with:
- Steady 24/7 adaptive threat evaluation of multi-cloud environments to assist organizations create extra dynamic and stronger safety postures.
- The power to establish configuration drift to allow them to take care of a safer and hardened cloud setting.
- Simplified deployment, integration, administration and operation of monitoring platforms to assist purchasers shortly obtain enterprise outcomes and worth.
- The power to establish and handle vulnerabilities in close to real-time, whilst cloud companies multiply and alter at a fast tempo.
Whereas Optiv usually companies midmarket and enterprise prospects, smaller corporations like Compliancy Group have assisted MSPs with compliance as a service choices.