The award-winning NinjaTrader buying and selling platform is all the time free to make use of for superior charting, technique backtesting and commerce simulation.
Simulated buying and selling, also referred to as paper buying and selling, is an integral part of the buying and selling training course of and equally as necessary for skilled merchants wanting to check new ideas.
NinjaTrader comes preinstalled with a simulation account, Sim101, permitting merchants to instantly start buying and selling in a simulated setting. Discovered within the Accounts tab of the Management Middle, this account will be personalized to a consumer’s desired preferences and parameters. As well as, different simulation accounts will be added and eliminated as required.
See How You Can Modify the SIM Buying and selling Account:
Account Properties Menu
Customizing a simulated account permits merchants to reflect their distinctive buying and selling kinds and approaches. Inside the Account Properties menu, the next parameters will be user-defined:
- Foreign exchange lot measurement
- Preliminary money
- Max order measurement
- Max place measurement
- Danger template
- Minimal money worth
To entry these parameters, right-click the suitable simulation account and click on Edit Account. As soon as the specified adjustments are made, click on OK.
Add/Take away Simulation Accounts
So as to add a further simulation account, use the steps under.
- Proper click on wherever within the Accounts tab, and choose Add Simulation Account
- Sort a customized title for the brand new simulation account
- Configure some other essential parameters
- Click on OK
Whereas the Sim101 account can’t be eliminated, different simulation accounts will be deleting utilizing by following the steps under.
- Disconnect from any information connections (Connections>disconnect)
- Inside the Accounts tab, proper click on the simulation account to be eliminated
- Choose Take away Account
Reset a Simulation Account
A simulation account will be reset at any time to revive the account to its authentic settings. To reset a simulation account, comply with the steps under beginning throughout the NinjaTrader Accounts tab.
- Proper click on the suitable simulation account and click on Edit account
- If essential, configure any parameters pertaining to the sim account
- Click on reset in the direction of the underside proper of the Account Properties window
- Click on OK
Together with free limitless entry to commerce simulation, NinjaTrader additionally gives free buying and selling charts, backtesting, day by day coaching webinars and extra. Get began with NinjaTrader at the moment!