Good afternoon from wet South Paris, Maine. Though the climate was lower than ideally suited for a motorcycle experience I went out for experience to train this morning. Alongside the best way I noticed a crimson leaf on a maple tree. On this a part of the world, the looks of crimson leaves on maple timber is a reminder that the brand new college yr shall be right here quickly. In case you’ve already began college, I hope it is off to an amazing begin. And in the event you nonetheless have some trip left, I hope you get outdoors to take pleasure in it.
This week I hosted a Sensible Ed Tech webinar titled Intro to Animation and Inexperienced Display screen Movies. Greater than 50 of you attended that webinar, thanks! This week I am internet hosting Search Methods College students Must Know Now. And arising in September I am launching an on-demand model of my in style Getting Going With G Suite course.
The Most Fashionable Posts of the Week:
1. Google is Including an Originality Checker to Google Classroom
2. Two Vital Modifications Coming to Google Classroom
3. Unsplash for Schooling – Free Pictures for Your Classes
4. Add Video and Audio Feedback to Google Docs
5. Three Methods to Create Shortened URLs Individuals Can Truly Spell
6. Add an Animated Clock to PowerPoint Slides
7. Extract Audio from a Video
Would you wish to have me go to your college this yr?
Click on right here to be taught extra about my skilled improvement companies.
Thank You for Your Assist!
- Greater than 350 of you have got participated in a Sensible Ed Tech webinar this yr. Thanks!
- Pixton is a improbable instrument for college kids to make use of to create digital tales. Get began by utilizing their free “Fact or Lie” lesson plan.
- College of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this weblog for a few years.
Different Locations to Comply with My Work
Moreover FreeTech4Teachers.com and the each day e-mail digest, there are different methods to maintain up with what I am publishing.
- Sensible Ed Tech Publication – This comes out as soon as per week (Sunday night time/ Monday morning) and contains my tip of the week and a abstract of the week’s hottest posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – Greater than 15,000 are subscribed to my YouTube channel for my common sequence of instructional movies together with greater than 300 Google instruments tutorials.
- Fb – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Fb web page has practically 450,000 followers.
- Twitter – I have been Tweeting away for the final twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – that is principally photos of my children, my canines, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.