SpendEdge, a number one supplier of procurement market intelligence options, has introduced the completion of their newest success story on lowering debt securities to 20% for a fintech firm within the US by performing a monetary danger evaluation.
This press launch options multimedia. View the complete launch right here: https://www.businesswire.com/information/residence/20190823005231/en/
The corporate wished to scale back the overall steadiness of non-financial company debt securities to enhance their credit score high quality. The important thing targets they aimed to realize by this engagement are talked about beneath:
- Goal 1: The corporate wished to determine totally different financial dangers to handle the underlying debt state of affairs.
- Goal 2: Additionally they wished to particularly monitor crucial suppliers and monitor business counterparties to proactively determine dangers and mitigate them.
- Questioning how complete monetary danger evaluation can assist you reduce debt securities and enhance credit score high quality. Request a proposal to realize FREE entry to our answer portfolio.
“Regardless of the US financial system on an upswing, fintech corporations want to attenuate extra provisioning of credit score by banks and assess suppliers’ monetary power to scale back debt securities,” says Srinivas R, Procurement Supervisor at SpendEdge.
Get in touch with our experts to gain detailed insights for better decision making." data-reactid="21">Are you seeking to assess suppliers’ monetary power? Get in contact with our specialists to realize detailed insights for higher resolution making.
Key findings and options supplied
In collaboration with SpendEdge, the shopper – a fintech firm – introduced down debt securities to 20% from 35% in three months and diminished the danger of insolvency. The answer supplied helped them to:
- Establish and shortlist suppliers with low monetary danger and commonly monitor the present suppliers.
- Alter contract phrases, take the method in home and optimize publicity.
- Associating with the suitable suppliers is essential for corporations to attenuate the danger of insolvency and optimize publicity. Request a demo to entry our ready-to-use market intelligence experiences now!
Consequence: With SpendEdge’s monetary dangers evaluation, the fintech firm was capable of determine dangers into classes akin to micro- and macro-financial dangers. This helped the shopper to facilitate higher monetary dealings. Our evaluation additionally helped them to guage contagion and pro-cyclicality and cut back extra provisioning of credit score by banks throughout financial upswings. The answer supplied additionally helped the shopper to develop an efficient monetary danger evaluation template and calculate a monetary danger rating for current suppliers.
To achieve detailed insights into the monetary danger evaluation answer supplied by our specialists to the fintech firm, request extra info.
SpendEdge shares your ardour for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We’re the popular procurement market intelligence companion for 120+ Fortune 500 companies and different main corporations throughout quite a few industries. Our power lies in delivering sturdy, real-time procurement market intelligence experiences and options.
Wish to achieve detailed insights? We’re right here that will help you out! Inform us extra about your corporation challenges.